About the Parents and Citizens (P&C) Association
The Como Primary School P&C provides parents and community members the opportunity to participate and contribute to the educational experience of the students.
Our primary aim is to actively support the school community whilst acting in, and being responsive to, the best interests of our children.
The Como Primary School P&C is responsible for:
- School Canteen – The Como Cookout
- Class Parent Representatives
- School Fundraising Initiatives
- Providing a Community Voice
- Encouraging Community Participation and Connection
- Facilitate and foster a safe environment for our school community
- Advocate and effectively represent on behalf of the parental community at Como Primary School
- Recruit and retain new members to the P&C
We welcome and encourage everyone from the school community to learn more about the P&C and invite you to attend any of our meetings through out the year. The meetings are an opportunity for parents to get behind the scenes in the day-to-day running of the school, and to become involved as little or as much as you like.
To view the P&C Constitution click the link – P&C Constitution
To view the P&C Code of Conduct click the link – P&C Code of Conduct
Next P&C Meeting
|Wednesday 6 September||7.00pm||General Meeting||Como PS Staffroom|